THE STRETCHED CANVAS by Parkers
Create Your Perfect Canvas
Parkers Custom Stretched Canvas, Linen service has been trusted by artists and collectors for over a century since we began in 1918. Our passion for sourcing only the finest materials and a commitment to the most professional and friendly customer service will guarantee the perfect stretched canvas for you, every time.
- Popular wooden stretcher supports, such as Victorian Ash or Professional Quality laminated Hoop Pine, laminated and finger jointed for maximim stability. Western Red Cedar and modern Aluminium available for extra large artworks.
- An unrivalled range, with over 70 different fabric styles ranging from traditional Belgian and Italian linens, high end cotton duck and modern pure Polyester and Polycotton blends.
- An extensive selection of surface preparations including traditional oil primed, acrylic primed, clear primed and raw loomstate ready for you to prepare.
THE SURFACE DEFINES THE MARK
Find Your Perfect Surface
Finding the perfect surface to paint on is an important choice that can enhance your painting experience. Explore the effects that can be created with different surface finishes and exciting textural weaves. From glassy smooth to the boldest of textures it is just a case of enjoying the options that the Parkers range offers. Our vast range of fabric is sourced from around the world. Belgian, French, Italian and Australian Linens, Cottons and Polyesters are available for your choice in a vast variety of surface textures and price ranges. Complimenting this choice, the surface finishes available extend to Oil and Acrylic primed and Clear Sized, as well as many Loomstate varieties.
Most styles are available in the standard 2.1 metre widths with some 3 metre widths available as well as handy 1.5 metre wide Studio Rolls. Purchase you favourite fabric by the metre or save at least 10% when you purchase a roll.
HAVE YOUR CANVAS - JUST NEED THE STRETCHERS?
Convenient Stretcher Kits
Purchase your stretcher bar kits in one convenient place. Simply select your preferred size, choose your stretcher bar timber style and the job is done. The appropriate bracing and wedges are included in your kit automatically.
- Victorian Ash Heavy Duty - a fine grained, kiln-dried timber stretcher that is chosen for it's stability and is less prone to warpage than pine. This stretcher is 42mm wide and has a depth of 32mm, making it perfect and popular for frameless display.
- Professional Quality Hoop Pine - a finger jointed and laminated kiln dried hoop pine stretcher measuring 22mm deep and 67mm wide. This stretcher style has great lateral strength and is perfect for artworks requiring framing.
FOR THOSE BIG JOBS
MUSEO Aluminium Stretchers
A Complete System
The Museo Aluminium Stretcher Frame System is lighter in weight than heavy duty wood stretcher bars yet more stable and guaranteed warp free. They provide a crisp edge, true-to-square system that is truly revolutionary in construction. Crafted from durable and stable aluminium, the Museo stretchers are edged with Norwegian spruce to provide a smooth, clean stretching bead, allowing ample room to back staple or nail your selected canvas or linen (with no edge ghosting). Bracing can be added at any time without disassembly and a revolutionary 6 inch (15cm) Extender Bar caters for the construction of a dimensionally stable stretcher to suit the demands of the largest aertworks. Available in profile depths of 25mm and 45mm it offers great versatility for both framed and frameless artwork.Shop The MUSEO Aluminium Stretcher System Here
Stay In Touch
Get 10% off your first purchase by joining our mailing list and receive some of the best deals possible.